We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Part time Admin Assistant (4282)
Location: Ipswich outskirts
Details: Legal services company based on the Ipswich outskirts requires an admin assistant who is able to provide support to a small team including duties such as diary management, liaising with various legal professionals, invoicing, sending correspondence, and collating documents. The ideal applicant will have an outgoing personality with a good telephone manner and computer skills.
Hours: 3 days a week – 9am to 5pm ideally Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Part time Administrator (4271)
Location: Based from home
Details: Small charity based in Suffolk are looking to recruit a part time administration assistant to undertake a variety of roles. The successful applicant will work from home with flexible working hours.
General admin tasks will include: Taking and circulating minutes at quarterly meetings, administrating contracts to clients who employ services and keeping spreadsheets of income and expenditure.
Hours: approx. 30 per year, spread evenly throughout the year.
Salary: £12ph (self employed basis)
Property Manager (4180)
Details: A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed and hardworking Property Manager to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. A property, estate agency or lettings & management background is advantageous for this role, although not essential. As a Property Manager, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with maintenance personnel.
- Assist tenants with maintenance issues
- Complete deposit returns
- Assist with paperwork as required
- Ensure all property maintenance checks are up to date/in hand
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Carry out key audits as required
Applicants will be professional, confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated and able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months due to the nature of the role.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Sales Executive (4252)
Details: Full time opportunity, suitable for a commercially focused, ambitious and career driven individual. The ideal candidate will have a high level of business acumen and must have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience, with phone based sales experience an advantage. Suitable applicants will thrive in a demanding work environment and will be able to handle pressure, targets and multiple tasks efficiently and accurately. Candidates will have a proven record of building and maintaining business relationships.
If you see the next step in your sales career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth oriented business then this role could be perfect for you.
At a glance the role will involve:
- Developing new business via innovative market approaches and cold calling
- Communicating with customers at all levels; from owner proprietors to International Group CEO level contacts
- Reporting clearly on the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal management and the wider sales team
- Building relationships with the company’s national customer and international distributor base
- Acting as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers, developing a trusted relationship with key accounts
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying your knowledge to meet those requirements
- Attending industry events
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing department to drive and maintain sales
- Identifying and growing opportunities within UK market and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Forecasting and tracking key account trends
- Keeping abreast of the ever-changing hospitality landscape and industry trends
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry
Opportunities for progression are plentiful across UK and International markets for the successful candidate.
Skills required: B2B Sales experience, Ability to attain targets, Advanced communication (written and verbal), Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail, Proven ability to forge and maintain excellent customer relationships, Initiative, Vision, Enthusiasm.
Salary: £20-25k pa + performance related incentives, commensurate with experience.
International Business Development Manager (4231)
Details: Leading niche product manufacturer requires an experienced Business Development Manager who can help grow the business internationally, gaining and developing relationships with suitable partners, and providing account management. This role will be based out of the Martlesham office and involve substantial travel, liaising with an existing network of partners worldwide and tapping into new markets.
Applicants will have engaging and professional communication skills, with proven experience of securing B2B sales internationally.
Salary: competitive + commission
Details: Excellent opportunity to join a specialist recruitment company as a Resourcer. Essential to have confident, professional communication skills, ideally with previous commercial sales experience. Duties include:
- Conducting initial telephone interviews
- Setting up networks and developing relationships with candidates
- CV searching via various job boards and social media outlets
- Matching candidates to jobs
- All associated admin – sending correspondence, updating systems etc.
Full training provided and progression opportunities available.
Salary: £18-22k pa + commission
Details: *Urgent requirement*
Business based in Stowmarket requires a temporary administrator to cover annual leave until Friday the 9th August. Duties include answering the telephone, assisting the MD with administrative tasks, email correspondence, booking meetings and diary management.
Salary: £10ph + parking available