We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Events and Marketing Coordinator (4233)
Details: Working predominately on events, this role sits within the marketing team of a well established town centre company. The Events and Marketing Coordinator will need to have a solid understanding of the role that events has in influencing business development and company growth and be comfortable working independently or part of a busy marketing team. Daily tasks may include updating websites, promoting events on social media, and other duties in support of marketing efforts.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be expected to plan, coordinate and deliver marketing events, and be involved in ad-hoc marketing projects where required.
Applicants will have previous commercial event coordination experience and be able to work across multiple locations / hours, outside core hours when required.
Salary: £20,000 – £27,500 pa
International Business Development Manager (4231)
Details: Leading niche product manufacturer requires an experienced Business Development Manager who can help grow the business internationally, gaining and developing relationships with suitable partners, and providing account management. This role will be based out of the Martlesham office and involve substantial travel, liaising with an existing network of partners worldwide and tapping into new markets.
Applicants will have engaging and professional communication skills, with proven experience of securing B2B sales internationally.
Salary: competitive + commission
Operations Executive (4229)
Details: Global manufacturers requires a full time Operations Assistant to join a demanding work environment. The role is suited to someone with some admin / office experience, educated to A level (or equivalent). Must be keen to learn and build on experience gained so far.
Our client is looking for someone who can build and maintain internal and external business relationships, with excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone. Duties include:
- Purchasing using a Purchase Order process
- Managing day to day relationships with suppliers
- Using a CRM system to problem solve, data capture and reporting
- Preparing and processing freight shipping documentation
- Liaising with factory staff regarding levels of stock and component parts
- General admin support including, taking inbound calls and fulfilling e-commerce transactions
- Providing reception cover
- Producing management reports
- Field service scheduling and support
Salary: £22k pa
Property Manager (4180)
Details: A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed and hardworking Property Manager to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. A property, estate agency or lettings & management background is advantageous for this role, although not essential. As a Property Manager, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with maintenance personnel.
- Assist tenants with maintenance issues
- Complete deposit returns
- Assist with paperwork as required
- Ensure all property maintenance checks are up to date/in hand
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Carry out key audits as required
Applicants will be professional, confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated and able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months due to the nature of the role.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Payroll Assistant (4207)
Details: Payroll Assistant required within a friendly and supportive Business Support team at a town centre financial services company. In this varied role, you will assist in running multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who operate in a wide range of sectors including retail, the professions, charities and education.
- Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English (or equivalent), or demonstrate a similar level of competence.
- Ideally have knowledge of payroll processing but not essential.
- Should be ICT literate; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), and be quick to learn payroll systems.
- Should have a proven track record of working to deadlines, with a positive approach to problem-solving and working in a small team.
- The ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible approach is essential.
- Must possess excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £18k pa
Details: Excellent opportunity to join a specialist recruitment company as a Resourcer. Essential to have confident, professional communication skills, ideally with previous commercial sales experience. Duties include:
- Conducting initial telephone interviews
- Setting up networks and developing relationships with candidates
- CV searching via various job boards and social media outlets
- Matching candidates to jobs
- All associated admin – sending correspondence, updating systems etc.
Full training provided and progression opportunities available.
Salary: £18-22k pa + commission
Receptionist (ref 4232)
Location: Ransomes Europark
Details: Receptionist required on Thursday the 18th April (handover), and then from 23rd – 26th April. Previous experience working in an office based front of house role ideal. Duties include: transferring calls, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, and light admin duties.
Hours: 7.45am – 5pm