We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Location: Nr Woodbridge
Details: Administrator required to support the back office of an evolving, growing family run business, reporting directly to the business owner. Duties include:
- Supplier Payments – entering invoices and briefing on who needs to be paid when and how much.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Daily takings reports and tracking income and expenditure by category.
- HR – support managing staff monthly rota, holidays, sick and payroll.
- Support on stock management on a day to day basis and ensuring the quarterly stock takes are completed.
- Till management – resolving till discrepancies along with the business owner and being the focus for till management and training.
- Quality control and assurance of systems in conjunction with the shop floor manager.
- Shop floor work to cover staff absences etc.
- Running the shop one Saturday a month.
- Tracking maintenance schedules, for example servicing chillers and other machinery.
- Keeping on top of shop and site services such as telecommunications, electricity etc
- Handling customer requests and issues and seeing these through from beginning to end.
- Filing and keeping sensitive data safe and in its right place.
- Health & Safety including ensuring staff training is in date and in hand – no prior knowledge needed.
- Support on changing products.
- Dissemination of information across the team.
Applicants will be dedicated to quality in all aspects of their work, who is outgoing, loves people and customer service, has great attention to detail, a good team player, diplomatic, can handle sensitive information, a problem solver who will constantly look to go the extra mile to make things better.
- MS Office proficient, particularly Excel.
- Experience of an accounting and payroll software ideal Xero (not essential)
- Experience of database management
Hours: Full time 5 days per week and one Saturday a month. Part time could be considered.
Salary: £19-21k pa depending on experience, paid monthly.
Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
Location: North Ipswich
Detail: Excellent opportunity to join an expanding specialist recruitment company as a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant with development prospects. Applicants will ideally have some exposure to the industry or have previous commercial sales experience.
- CV searching via various job boards and social media outlets
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Conducting initial telephone interviews, and assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Setting up networks and developing relationships with candidates
- All associated admin – sending correspondence, setting up meetings, updating systems etc.
Applicants will have a professional manner, take an innovative approach to candidate searching, and have the ability to confidently communicate with candidates and clients alike. Training provided and progression opportunities available.
Salary: £18-20k pa + commission (parking on site)
Customer Relations Manager
Location: Nr Woodbridge
Details: Expanding, reputable property developers require an experienced Customer Relations Manager with exceptional communication skills, industry experience, ideally with NHBC Standard knowledge.
- Liaise with the customer care team regarding customer escalation matters
- Carry out customer property inspections when queries / issues have been escalated (developments in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire)
- Attend NHBC resolution meetings at customer properties as the company representative
- Confirm trades required and time allowed for each job
- Look after stock plots / carry out familiarisation visit with new owner when sold
- Write reports / action plans etc following inspection visits
Applicants will have a full driving licence and own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
Details: Thriving business near to Woodbridge seeks an experienced complaint handler to join a busy and expanding team.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience of working in new build property development and knowledge of NHBC warranty and standards.
- Be the primary interface with customers on all complaints arising from warranty
- Delivering a warranty service to customers
- Liaise with, and instruct contractors and in-house teams
- Liaising with consultants, service agents, product providers and contractors to ensure the preparation and delivery of resolution
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Competitive salary + parking
People Team Administrator
Details: Fast growing, innovative manufacturers seeks an HR Administrator to join a new / busy department. This role is to support the People function and manage the administration process, predominantly recruitment focussed; duties will include but not be limited to:
- Sending out offer letters and contracts
- Reference requests and new starter paperwork (including occupational health)
- Managing e-files for existing staff and new starters
- Onboarding new starters with PeopleHR
- Managing and updating PeopleHR: New starters, sickness & holidays, leavers, producing reports
- Arranging interviews internally and externally
- Feeding back to unsuccessful candidates
- Managing & fielding people@ emails
- Escalating emails to Head of People
- Liaising with Marketing
- Supporting the Head of People
You will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail, be thoroughly confidential, a spreadsheet lover and a natural relationship builder.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Details: Well established distributor requires a sales person with a proven track record, and ideally experience of selling construction materials.
- Converting telephone and e-mail enquiries into orders, demonstrating the ability to converse with customers, negotiate prices and understand the logistics involved in processing orders from point of sale to delivery to site.
Applicants will have:
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Good mathematical skills and the ability to understand technical features of a variety of products
- The ability to use own initiative, demonstrate self confidence and the ability to work as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Watch this space!