We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Customer Relations Manager (4352)
Details: Expanding property developers requires an experienced Customer Relations Manager with exceptional communication skills, ideally with NHBC Standard knowledge. Duties include:
- Liaise with the customer care team regarding customer escalation matters
- Carry out customer property inspections when queries / issues have been escalated
- Attend NHBC resolution meetings at customer properties as the company representative
- Confirm trades required and time allowed for each job
- Look after stock plots / carry out familiarisation visit with new owner when sold
- Write reports / action plans etc following inspection visits
Applicants will have a full driving licence and own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
Property Manager (4339)
Details: A well established, independent property company is looking for a passionate, committed and hard working Property Manager to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. Property, estate agency or lettings & management experience essential.
- Handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with maintenance personnel.
- Assist tenants with maintenance issues
- Complete deposit returns
- Assist with paperwork as required
- Ensure all property maintenance checks are up to date/in hand
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Carry out key audits as required
Applicants will be professional, confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated, able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months due to the nature of the role.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience