We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Conveyancing Secretary (4308)
Details: Ipswich town centre law firm seeks an experienced, full time Conveyancing Secretary. The successful candidate should have previous conveyancing experience, excellent secretarial skills and be able to use own initiative where required and work well as part of a team.
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Customer Care Coordinator (4303)
Details: Thriving business seeks an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to join their busy team. Candidates are required to have effective and confident communication skills, be highly organised with a sound working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Duties include:
- Delivering a warranty service to customers
- Liaise with, and instruct contractors and in-house teams
- Be the primary interface with customers on all matters arising from warranty
- Scheduling and managing jobs
- Liaising with consultants, service agents, product providers and contractors to ensure the preparation and delivery of resolutions
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: competitive + parking
Property Manager (4299)
Details: A well established property company is looking for a passionate, committed and hardworking Property / Lettings Manager to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. A property, estate agency or lettings & management background is advantageous for this role, although not essential. As a Property Manager, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with maintenance personnel.
- Assist tenants with maintenance issues
- Complete deposit returns
- Assist with paperwork as required
- Ensure all property maintenance checks are up to date/in hand
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Carry out key audits as required
Applicants will be professional, confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated and able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months due to the nature of the role.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Software Engineer – 2-3 month contract (4312)
Details: Expanding company seeks an experienced Software Engineer to develop software for control of a communications hub
- Develop software and appropriate test tools to control and monitor the hub
- Ensure code is safe, functional, secure, performant and reliable all proven through testing
- Assisting in the development of the architecture of the products
- Ability to help shape and define working practices such as agile
- Ensure that documentation is produced to a high and detailed standard.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good OO understanding and design principles
- Developing on Linux