We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs of your application however due to the high volume of CVs received, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days
Part time Shipping / Customs Assistant (4211)
Details: Leading manufacturer / distributor requires an experienced individual to join their busy team. Reporting to the Operations Manager the Shipping/Customs Assistant will be responsible for:
- Creating, updating and processing Shipping/Customs files in line with internal and external procedures.
- Expediting Purchase Orders and shipments.
- Working closely with Finance and Purchasing Team.
- Liaise with outside agencies arranging for the release of goods.
- General office administration.
- Must have experience of Sea Freight Imports.
- Strong understanding and experience of import procedures including HMRC customs procedures including Bonded Goods.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good telephone manner and ability to communicate well with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines.
- SAP Business One experience would be advantageous although training will be provided.
Hours: 22.5 per week – 9.30am – 2.30pm (30 mins for lunch)
Product Support Adviser (4200)
Details: Innovative organisation requires someone with excellent commercial and customer service experience to join an expanding team. Essential for applicants to have technical experience in electrics. Duties include:
- Handling customer queries and issues via phone / email
- Providing solutions and advice
- Liaising with third party software company regarding escalated issues
- Creating reports and analyse findings with Department Manager
- Providing general admin support to the team
This is a full time opportunity with progression opportunities.
Salary: c£25k pa + parking
Payroll Assistant (4207)
Details: Experienced Payroll Assistant required within a friendly and supportive Business Support team at a town centre financial services company. In this varied role, you will be running multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who operate in a wide range of sectors including retail, the professions, charities and education.
- Good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English (or equivalent), or demonstrate a similar level of competence.
- Must have significant payroll administration experience and knowledge of payroll processing. Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, including HMRC regulations is essential, as is a working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations.
- Should be ICT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Must have previous experience of payroll systems.
- Should have a proven track record of working to deadlines, with a positive approach to problem-solving and working in a small team.
- The ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible approach is essential.
- Must possess excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 per week
Property Manager (4180)
Details: A successful property company is looking for a passionate, committed and hardworking Property Manager to deal with all duties relating to their substantial portfolio of managed properties. A property, estate agency or lettings & management background is advantageous for this role, although not essential. As a Property Manager, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary whilst constantly liaising with maintenance personnel.
- Assist tenants with maintenance issues
- Complete deposit returns
- Assist with paperwork as required
- Ensure all property maintenance checks are up to date/in hand
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Carry out key audits as required
Applicants will be professional, confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. This is an extremely busy role and needs someone who is highly motivated and able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months due to the nature of the role.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Details: Excellent opportunity to join a specialist recruitment company as a Resourcer. Essential to have confident, professional communication skills, ideally with previous commercial sales experience. Duties include:
- Conducting initial telephone interviews
- Setting up networks and developing relationships with candidates
- CV searching via various job boards and social media outlets
- Matching candidates to jobs
- All associated admin – sending correspondence, updating systems etc.
Full training provided and progression opportunities available.
Salary: £18-22k pa + commission
Construction Assistant (4201)
Details: Busy construction team requires a full time assistant based on a 12 month FTC to start ASAP. Duties include:
- General admin duties; scanning, emailing, telephone communications
- Liaising with site managers
- Liaising with customers on a complaint’s basis
- Assisting contracts managers in day to day office tasks
Preferably applicants will have a background in customer services and/or the housing industry. The role will be fast paced, but training will be provided.
Salary: £18k pa
Part time Farm Secretary / PA (4196)
Location: Nr Ipswich
Details: Experienced Farm Secretary required for approximately 4 mornings per week. Applicants will have accounts and payroll experience along with excellent organisational skills. Duties include:
- Bookkeeping – farm and private accounts using of Farmplan software
- Processing expenses
- Preparing VAT
- Running a small monthly payroll
- Processing rental property payments
- PA duties include, arranging travel, organising insurance, general admin, and sending correspondence
Own transport required due to rural location.